4 Best VPNs for a Dedicated / Static IPMany people are looking for a VPN that offers a dedicated IP address. This guide will show you the best VPNs for a static IP and also some to avoid.
- You won’t have to share the IP address with other VPN users, who might be committing fraud or shady business with the same IP address you’ll be using.
- Minimize CAPTCHA authentication (which is usually triggered with multiple users behind the same IP).
- Your dedicated IP is less likely to be blocked by services, such as banks, streaming platforms, and various websites.
- You will always appear to be in the same location.
- Your emails will probably not get stuck or sent to spam, which sometimes happens with shared VPN IP addresses (used by email spammers).
- Create a secure access point to remote servers, which are accessible through the static IP address.
- Securely access home servers, NAS, FTP, and other resources.
1. NordVPN – Best VPN for static IP
|Logs||No logs (audited)|
|Support||24/7 Live chat|
- Double-VPN servers to encrypt traffic over two hops
- CyberSec feature to block ads, tracking, and malware domains
- Secure apps with built-in leak protection settings (kill switch)
- 24/7 access to Netflix, Hulu, and other streaming services
- Unlimited torrenting and bandwidth on all servers
- Excellent speeds and reliability
NordVPN dedicated IP address costA dedicated IP address from NordVPN will cost $70 per year. NordVPN offers a dedicated IP address at these locations:
- United States (Buffalo, Los Angeles, Dallas) – $70
- Germany (Frankfurt) – $70
- United Kingdom (London) – $70
- Netherlands (Amsterdam) – $70
2. Trust.Zone – Low-cost VPN for dedicated IP
Trust.Zone static IP costUnlike some of the other dedicated IP VPNs in this guide, the cost of a Trust.Zone static IP can vary depending on location. Here are some notes on prices:
- Longer-duration plans will also give you a bigger discount on static IPs
- Paying with Bitcoin will give you 10% off your static IP
- Using the coupon code RESTOREPRIVACY10 will give you another 10% off the cost
- Australia – $2.27/month
- France – $2.27/month
- Germany – $1.95/month
- United Kingdom – $2.27/month
- United States – $2.27/month
3. TorGuard – Static IP in many locations
|Support||Email, Chat, Phone|
TorGuard static IP costThe cost for a TorGuard static IP is $54.99 per year. There are numerous locations around the world to choose from. TorGuard offers static (dedicated) IPs in the following locations:
- USA (Miami, Atlanta, New York, Chicago, Dallas, Los Angeles, Las Vegas, Seattle) – $54.99
- Canada – $54.99
- UK – $54.99
- Ireland – $54.99
- Finland – $54.99
- France – $54.99
- Germany – $54.99
- Japan – $54.99
- Spain – $54.99
- Italy – $54.99
- Singapore – $54.99
4. VPNArea – Affordable dedicated IPs throughout the world
|Support||24/7 Live chat|
VPNArea dedicated IP costThe cost of a dedicated IP address varies depending on which location you choose. The price of the dedicated IP address is for one year of access, which you can easily renew. VPNArea offers the following dedicated IP locations, with the prices displayed below:
- USA (CA, TX, DC, NY, GA, WA) – $20
- United Kingdom – $40
- Netherlands – $30
- Germany – $30
- Canada – $30
- Australia – $79
- Romania – $30
https://vpnarea.com/My VPNArea review also has more information and test results.
Why use a dedicated IP VPN?There are many different advantages and use cases for using a dedicated IP address through your VPN service. However, the main reason is to simply avoid the disadvantages of using a shared IP address. Unfortunately, shared IP addresses are often blacklisted, which is why a dedicated IP address is a good alternative. Here are some other benefits of using a dedicated IP VPN service: Web browsing – Browsing the internet behind a dedicated IP address will often alleviate hassle and frustration. Many websites block IP addresses that are shared by other users. This is generally a fraud prevention measure, since multiple users on the same IP address may be a sign of fraudulent activity. You probably won’t have these problems when using a dedicated IP address that’s assigned only to you. Authentication – Perhaps the most annoying hassle with VPNs is having to constantly go through authentication measures. Google’s annoying reCAPTCHA will often be triggered when numerous people are using the same IP address (shared IP addresses). Additionally, logging back in to your email or other online accounts will be a lot easier with a dedicated IP address. Streaming – Streaming services, such as Netflix, Amazon and Hulu also block shared IP addresses. If they see numerous people accessing their services from the same IP, it will quickly get blocked (if it’s not already on a blocklist). Aside from a dedicated IP address, there are also VPN services that implement various solutions to unlock all major streaming sites, including Netflix (see ExpressVPN for example). Banking – As a protection against fraud, there are many banking and financial institutions that block VPN IP addresses. Using a dedicated IP address will most likely get around this problem, since it has probably not been flagged. Gaming – Gaming behind a shared IP address is often a problem, which will result in blocked access or constant authentication requests. A dedicated IP address through your VPN would likely solve this, as it won’t trigger authentication. Now let’s take a quick look at some of the different static IP VPN services you may want to avoid – for various reasons.
5 Static IP VPNs to avoidThere are a few other VPN providers that offer static IP addresses, but it may be best to avoid them at this time for reasons discussed below. 1. PureVPN – PureVPN offers dedicated IP addresses, but it did quite poorly in the PureVPN review. Some of the issues identified in the review were:
- DNS leaks
- Slow speeds
- Connection problems with many servers
- IP address leaks
- Faulty kill switch (traffic exposed whenever switching servers)
- Based in USA (Five Eyes)
- Slow speeds
- Slow speeds
- Based in Canada (Five Eyes)
- Contradictory “no logs” claims
- Slow support
Disadvantages of a dedicated IP VPNOk, we’ve covered the advantages and benefits of using a dedicated IP VPN service, but there are also some disadvantages. Using a dedicated IP address with a VPN is indeed a double-edged sword. While there are benefits of having your own static IP address that only you use, it also means that you are not blending in with other users on the same VPN IP address. In other words, your traffic is not being mixed with all the other people using the same IP address at the same time as you. This leads to a lower level of online anonymity, even though you are still much better off than not using a VPN at all. Shared IP addresses may be a hassle, but they are good for online privacy. One simple solution here is to only use the dedicated IP address when you need it, then use shared IP addresses for everything else. You can accomplish this with any of the recommended VPNs above. Within the VPN application, you can select whether you want to use your dedicated IP address or a shared IP address with other users.
Who needs a static IP address with your VPN?Perhaps you want a VPN simply to hide your IP address. With a dedicated IP, you can not only hide your real IP address, but appear to be the same person in the same location at all times. With that being said, most people do not need to be using a static IP address with their VPN. However, as we mentioned in the introduction, there are some use cases and advantages for this:
- Not sharing an IP address with other “bad” users
- Not getting blocked by websites
- Not having to deal with authentication issues
- Having a secure access point for servers and other resources
Static IP VPN ConclusionOK, we’ve now covered all aspects of using a VPN with a static IP address. We have also showed you four different VPNs that offer static IP addresses. We will still address one question:
Which of these dedicated IP VPNs is the best value?Considering everything, the best value from all of these VPNs is NordVPN. It simply offers more features, faster speeds, and upgraded security over the competition. It continues to improve with new updates and features, including full support for the WireGuard VPN protocol. If you want to test drive NordVPN, then be sure to use the exclusive discount below to drop the price to only $3.71 per month:
Get a 68% discount coupon on NordVPN >>Here is a brief overview of the top recommendations that did well in testing.
Final Disclaimer and Instructions from NetTodays
NetTodays is a platform for Best VPN Review and Which VPN Service is Best for you. How to get Best Free VPN Review without the expense. NetTodays suggest how to utilize the most recent VPN and reviews about What is the Best VPN for Netflix. Best VPN built for speed, you can select a server at the country or city level and can favorite a location for future use. NetTodays help you to understand that What is the Best VPN on the Market. NetTodays provide you all these reviews and recondition about Best VPNs for Gaming
A VPN is a service that both encrypts your data and hides your IP address by bouncing your network activity through a secure chain to another server miles away. This obscures your online identity, even on public Wi-Fi networks, so you can browse the internet safely, securely, and anonymously.
NetTodays gives you answers to all questions which are in your mind about VPN.
NetTodays also suggest continually utilizing Best VPN when you are using a newer Wi-Fi Network. Here is a decent dependable guideline: If you’re away from the workplace or home, and you’re utilizing another person’s Wi-Fi (even that of a relative or a companion, since you can’t be sure whether they’ve been compromised), utilize a VPN. It’s especially significant in case you’re getting to help that has specifically distinguishing data. Keep in mind, a great deal goes on in the background, and you never truly know whether at least one of your applications is verifying behind the scenes and putting your data in danger.